SKY EYE Pan & Tilt Camera Mount
- The SKY EYE is a motorized pan-tilt device originally designed for AERIAL
PHOTOGRAPHY applications from Ultralight Aircraft. Since then, it has enjoyed
widespread use in diverse applications such as helicopter aerial patrol, studio
photo/video shoots and wide-space surveillance. The SKY EYE is distinguished by
its small size, resistance to shock and weather, and fluid pan-tilt motions.
- Have you ever tried to control your aircraft while filming a video at the
same time? Have you ever desired to include not only the scenery but also your
aircraft and passengers in your video?
- SKY EYE is the solution to these in flight video problems.
- SKY EYE will hold and aim your camcorder or still camera while allowing the
safe operation of your aircraft. Its remote controller allows wingtip or other
- SKY EYE allows 360 degrees of motion for both its panning and tilting
- A separate 12 volt D.C. gearmotor for each axis of rotation provides plenty
of torque to position your camera against the airstream.
- Our new Thumbstick Controller allows for simultaneous dual axis motion and
speed control of the pan and tilt functions.
- Power source: 12 volts D.C.. Power supply not included.
- Gearmotor load drain: Two motors included, each draw 0.5 full load
amps. Factory rated 3.4 rpm motors turn an actual 5 rpm full speed.
- New Thumbstick Controller: Simultaneous dual axis motion and proportional speed control is now available. Fitted with 12Vdc input and a control signal output port.
- Remote cable: Cut to customer specifications if needed. Standard
length 15 feet (4.575 meters). $2.00 per foot (.305 meters) for lengths over 15
- Dimensions: 14" (35.56 centimeters) tall; 10" (25.40
centimeters) wide at widest point. Motor box is a 4.25" (10.795
- Weight: Approximately 6 pounds (2.724 kilograms).
- Capacity: Approximately 6 pound (2.742 kilograms) camera payload
- Clamping: A Bogen clamp is used which will work on up to a 2.50"
(6.35 centimeters) outside diameter tube.
- Pivot joint: SKY EYE includes a pivot joint for leveling the plane
of rotation of the panning function. It allows for tubular wing strut mounting.
SKY EYE is backed by a 30 day money back guarantee if it does not
meet your requirements.
- Standard System Price is $985.00. System includes motor
drive, camera L-bracket, quick-clamp arm, 15 foot control cable, Thumbstick
Controller, manual and service kit. Other models and options are available and
we will try to accommodate your custom requirements. Please contact factory for
other items or OEM quantity discounts.
BACK to SkyEye Corporation
BACK to SkyEye Products